Asphalt shingles are the most common roofing material of choice among homeowners in Tyler, Texas, and, indeed, throughout the United States. They are durable, resilient, affordable, and versatile, protecting your home against environmental factors like wind, rain, hail, and even fire and animals, however, your shingle roof is only as good as the maintenance performed to keep it in shape.
To stay ahead of the repairs and care your shingle roof needs and to ensure it continues operating at optimal levels, you need the experts at East Texas Roof Works. We are East Texas’s premier, full-service residential roofing contractor, specializing in shingle roof maintenance and repair. To get started, call us today at (903) 704-4494.
Common Shingle Roofing Issues
Your home’s roof is its first line of defense against any outside forces that could cause damage. Some of the most common shingle issues we deal with at East Texas Roof Works include:
- Curling shingles
- Uplifted shingles, usually due to wind
- Cracks, tears, holes
- Hail damage
- Deteriorating fascia or soffits
- Damaged or loose flashings
- Crumbling rooftop components, such as boots
- Pests (raccoons, squirrels, etc.) displacing shingles
- Extensive granule loss
- Exposed nails
- Improper installation
- And more!
Whatever your roof’s problems, it’s important to ensure you are working with a trusted, tried-and-true professional. The experts at East Texas have the training, education, and experience necessary to repair your roof and make sure your home is protected, no matter the extent of the damage.
Professional Shingle Repair In Texas
At East Texas Roof Works, we offer prompt, qualified professional shingle repair services. Every repair project begins with a thorough consultation, which allows us to diagnose the problem and recommend a range of solutions suited to your budget and needs. Throughout the repair process, we make sure we maintain contact and communicate openly and honestly.
Our shingle repair services include:
- General repairs – Addresses common shingle problems like those listed above.
- Emergency repairs – East Texas offers 24/7 emergency repair services.
- Leak detection and repair – We can detect and track leaks throughout your shingle roof, using innovative infrared technology.
- Sealant repair – Sealed components (vents, boots, etc.) are cleaned and re-caulked or re-sealed to ensure water tightness.
- Shingle roof management – We offer ongoing, long-term roof repair services with our fully customizable roof maintenance/management programs. You choose what repairs or other services are performed and how often.
Hire Texas’ Top Shingle Repair Contractor!
If you need fast, effective, friendly shingle roof repairs, call East Texas Roof Works today at (903) 704-4494. One of our friendly, courteous, knowledgeable roofing technicians will be happy to answer all your questions or schedule a complimentary, comprehensive roof inspection