10-Year Premium Craftsmen Roof Guarantee
Your roof will be constructed by our highly skilled technicians using premium materials that will supersede even the highest workmanship standards. Excluding acts of God, your roof will not falter from normal, everyday exposure because it will be built by our premium craftsmen and thoroughly inspected by our master premium craftsmen. This commitment to excellence allows us to offer you our 10-Year Premium Craftsmen Guarantee. In the unlikely event your roof encounters any workmanship challenges; we will make any necessary repairs absolutely free for ten years from the day of installation.
10-Year No Blame Roof Guarantee
When a roof fails under manufacturer’s warranty, often the homeowner is caught in the middle of a blame game. The contractor blames the roofing manufacturer’s product on the failure, and the manufacturer blames the contractor for a faulty installation. This standoff often leaves the homeowner out in the rain. Our 10-Year No Blame Game Guarantee states that should a manufacturer make excuses and refuse to honor their warranty, we will accept personal responsibility and repair your roof at no extra charge to you for a period for ten years.
Ironclad Lowest Investment Guarantee
Any Tyler roofing contractor can price your roof for less by cutting corners and utilizing cheap materials and unskilled labor. It’s important to know what is and isn’t included in the roof you choose for your home. You don’t want to be left with an inferior roof built by an untrained labor force. That’s why we offer the Ironclad Lowest Investment Guarantee. Not only do you receive a state-of-the-art roof built by highly skilled craftsmen, you also receive peace of mind knowing you obtained your roof for the lowest investment possible. If you later discover a comparable roof for less money than the one we constructed for your home, we will pay you the difference plus a $50 bonus. All we ask is the comparison is “apples to apples.”
Happy Neighbor Guarantee
Your neighborhood is our neighborhood. We’re not just roofing specialist. Like you, we live and take pride in this community. When we see you around the neighborhood, we want you to feel good about the work we provided you and your family and to say hello. That’s why only premium craftsmen make up our award winning team. They’re positive warm, and friendly people who will make certain you have a roof that is both structurally sound and aesthetically pleasing. However, if you become unhappy with your roof system during or upon completion of your job we will repair, modify, or replace your roof to your satisfaction. In the unlikely event that we can’t make you happy, we will remove your roof and refund 100% of your money. That’s our Happy Neighbor Guarantee to you.
1) Field shingles – Generally inspect all area shingles for obvious damage(pitting, tears, deterioration, damage caused by wind or hail)
2) Ridge rows – Inspect all ridge rows for damage (same as field, but usually becoming loose or missing due to high winds)
3) Valleys – These are the windows to the inside of your home in that they carry the majorit of rainfall off of your roof & are susceptible to major damage in a large hail situation
4) Gutters – Your guttering system is meant to remove water away from your home & must be free & clear from all obstructions that could otherwise cause major water damage issues to soffits & fascias before you become aware of a problem
5) Roof protrusions – These are the pipes seen sticking out of roofs for plumbing & A/C ventilation & are susceptible to deterioration sometimes long before your roof has outlived its productive years.
6) Metal flashings – These are the flashings around chimneys & other protrusions as required. Mostly these are reused again & again after several roof replacements & are very susceptible to rusting out & deterioration.
7) Skylights – These are also major problem areas if not repaired correctly. The flashing in most cases is reused roof after roof & can cause major damages inside the home if not done correctly.
8) Pitch – In many instances patio covers built over patios in our area are a major problem area in that they are built with insufficient drainage & then the wrong type of roofing material is applied causing major damage to the existing home
9) Chimney caps – Most brick chimneys in our area are capped with mortar at the time the house was built & after years of deterioration they can cause water infiltration thereby causing unseen damage inside your home.
10) Proper ventilation – The most common cause for roof failure in our area is improper ventilation. In many instances the attic of your home can reach temperatures of over 150 degrees & literally bake your roof from the underside, thereby causing shingles to melt & deteriorate at rapid acceleration.